- If mask is not present, executing the schedule
adds together all elements of the array. If mask is present,
executing the schedule adds together all elements of the array for which
the corresponding element of the mask array is non-zero.
The addition is performed in an unspecified order.
It has same effect as without the mask if all values of the mask
are true. If all elements of the mask are false, it will return zero.
It has same effect as all elements of source array are zero without the
The result value is broadcast to all members of the active process group.
- Shape restrictions:
- The mask array if present must have the same shape
as the source array.
- Alignment restrictions:
- The mask array if present must be aligned with
the source array.
- Containment restrictions:
- The source array and the mask array
if present must be fully contained in the active progess group.
- Replicated data:
- If the source or mask array has replicated mapping,
values for particular elements are generally taken from the nearest copy.
The definition of ``nearest'' is implementation dependent.