- Executing the schedule multiplies together corresponding
elements of the source arrays, in pairs, then adds together all pairwise
products. The addition occurs in an unspecified order.
Boolean dot product equivalent to masked version
of `Any' (see section A.19).
The result value is broadcast to all members of the active process group.
- Shape restrictions:
- The two source arrays must have the same shape.
- Alignment restrictions:
- The source arrays must be aligned with one
- Containment restrictions:
- The source arrays must be fully contained in the active progess group.
- Replicated data:
- If the source has replicated mapping,
values for particular elements are generally taken from the nearest copy.
The definition of ``nearest'' is implementation dependent.