- On exit, the value of
is true if
is true for all allowed values of
As implied by the replicated alignment of the result array,
results are broadcast in the process dimension associated with
dimension dim of the source array.
- Value restrictions:
- The value of dimension must be in the range
0, ...,-1 where is the rank of the source array.
- Shape restrictions:
- The shape of the result array must be obtained from
the shape of the source array be deleting dimension dimension.
- Alignment restrictions:
- The result array must be aligned to the source
array, with replicated alignment in dimension dimension.
- Containment restrictions:
- The source array and the
result array must be fully contained in the active progess group.
- Overlap restrictions:
- In-place updates are not allowed.
- Replicated data:
- If the source array has replicated mapping,
values for particular elements are generally taken from the nearest copy.
The definition of ``nearest'' is implementation dependent.
Consistent replication of copies in the result array relies on consistency
of copies in the source array.