- On exit, the value of
is the minimum value of
over the allowed values of
It has same effect as without the mask if all values of the mask
are true. If all elements of the mask are false, res
will store most positive value in its type.
As implied by the replicated alignment of the result array,
results are broadcast in the process dimension associated with
dimension dim of the source array.
- Value restrictions:
- The value of dimension must be in the range
0, ...,-1 where is the rank of the source array.
- Shape restrictions:
- The mask array if present must have the same shape
as the source array.
The shape of the result array must be obtained from the shape of
the source array be deleting dimension dimension.
- Alignment restrictions:
- The mask array if present must be aligned with
the source array. The result array must be aligned to the source array, with
replicated alignment in dimension dimension.
- Containment restrictions:
- The source array, mask array if present, and
the result array must be fully contained in the active progess group.
- Overlap restrictions:
- In-place updates are not allowed.
- Replicated data:
- If the source array or mask array if present has
values for particular elements are generally taken from the nearest copy.
The definition of ``nearest'' is implementation dependent.
Consistent replication of copies in the result array relies on consistency
of copies in the source array.