- If mask argument is not present, executing the schedule
finds the largest elements of the array.
If mask argument is present,
executing the schedule finds the largest elements of the array for which
the corresponding element of the mask array is non-zero.
It has same effect as without the mask if all values of the mask
are true. If all elements of the mask are false, it
will return most negative value in its type.
The result value is broadcast to all members of the active process group.
- Shape restrictions:
- The mask array if present must have the same
shape as the source array.
- Alignment restrictions:
- The mask array if present must be aligned with
the source array.
- Containment restrictions:
- The source array and the mask array
if present must be fully contained in the active progess group.
- Replicated data:
- If the source array or mask array if present has
replicated mapping, values for particular elements are generally taken from
the nearest copy.
The definition of ``nearest'' is implementation dependent.