Efficient Object Serialization(I)
UKA-serialization (as part of JavaParty)
- Slim Encoding type information
- Approach : When objects are being communicated, it can be assumed that all JVMs that collaborate on a parallel applications use the same file system(NSF).
- It is much shorter to textually send the name of the class including package prefix.
- Uses explicit (un)marshaling instead of reflection (by writeObject)
- For regular users of object serialization, programmers do not implement (un)marshaling, instead they rely on Java’s reflection.